I have a job!

on Monday, December 29, 2008

So just to update again. After the interviews and all, I got a call back on the Monday before Christmas asking me to come back in for a second interview at Stillwater Life Services. I went in and pretty much it wasnt a second interview, they were just letting me know I had the job!!! I start on Jan. 5th, and Im actually really excited to start my new job, I think it is going to be fun and interesting. Although I will do some hardwork! I will have my own desk and everything! What I think is most awesome is that from the beginning before even doing any applying or anything this was the job I said I wanted. Right now, Im starting out at the bottom, but I want to stay in the non-profit organization sector of jobs, and you gotta start somewhere. So the pay isnt amazing, but I have a feeling Ill work my way up :) You always have to when it comes to non-profit. So be proud of me, I am officially employed!

0 comments: