Graduate am I .........

on Monday, December 15, 2008

Hola peoples. Well I am officially a college graduate, my mom now has the program from the ceremony with my name on it! :) I didnt walk, because I chose not to, and her friend attended and got an extra for my mom since I was in it.
Its crazy, right now not having anything to do is driving me bonkers.
Daniel may disagree, I think he thinks I enjoy being a bum and laying around the house. But to be honest, its not that fun. Right now, Im bored and cold. Would much rather be making money in a warm office. haha.
I am currently hoping I get this job, I talked about it before Stillwater Life Services. Before when I was interested in it, I didnt even know that it was a christian organization. I had turned in my resume and they asked me to fill out an application and the application was all about my walk with God and my spirituality. I had to have people in my church be my references. It was intense. They are pretty serious about your spiritual maturity working in this place. I think that makes it that much better as a future place of employment. I am praying God opens this door, but it may not be the one he has for me. Wherever he wants me, I pray something comes up soon! We got bills coming up next month, and need me to be getting some mula. Welp, just be praying that I find a good paying job, that I am able to use my talents and characteristics that God has given me to use for his benefit.

On another note, I have accomplished my goal of making a 3.0 this semester. It is actually a 3.016 :) This semester I went out with a bang, 2-A's, 2-B's, 1-C...... Probably the hardest semester of all my semesters, and I pulled off some pretty good grades, Im proud of myself!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a blogspot now!

;O)

Mary