ONE WEEK

on Monday, April 28, 2008

So I am now in finals week!!! I have ine week left and then freedom for the summer! :) Im so ready. Then its one more semester for me here at OSU. Wow, its hard to believe that me graduating is so close. Only 7months left, then I have to decide what Im actually doing with my life.
How sad is this? Im one semester away from graduating and I have no idea where to begin to look for a job, or what kind of job I want to look for really. I mean I have my options and ones that Ive considered, but I dont really know where to begin to find these jobs. :) Yeah mom, after paying for 4 1/2 years of college, I still have no idea what Im doing with my life!
Well wish me luck on finals!! Once Im done with those, then its on to cleaning up our house until the wedding!

1 comments:

Shayne said...

and I obviously wasn't watching it cause I was gone long enough that my son had emptied the whole box of wipes..LOL...
I don't like the new one too much. fast foward. I liked the highschool love drama.